Three little things...

I am thankful for many things in my life, but today - I am thankful for three little things....

In the grand scheme of  life these things are not huge indicators of anything, they really make no difference one way or another. To anyone else but me these will mean nothing. Either way,  life would continue on.

But to  me, these mean alot today...

ONE... the kids had a dentist appointment today and NO CAVITIES ... thrilled, thrilled I tell you :)

TWO.... the painting is done! DONE! FINISHED! So excited! The colors are growing on me. At first I was like, oh my - what did I choose? But I like them now... and I will like them more tomorrow after my back and neck get to feeling better. Painting is tough work!

THREE....  Dennis is taking the kids Friday and Saturday to his parents - I get a whole evening, night and day alone!  And now that the painting is done (see thankful thing #2) I can sit on my butt and sew!!! Just Bo and I. I can see it now. Me sewing, him laying on the floor chewing on a bone I covered in peanut butter to keep him entertained a while longer than usual. Praying for no thunder storms - because the dog doesn't like thunder, and I need a good nights sleep!

0 comments: