Burnt Pumpkin and Wilted Celery

Sounds like some kind of nasty soup that I would have been fed as  a child.

But actually, they are the colors the at I have FINALLY decided on for the downstairs living room.
They sound gross, but are so cool and will be perfect - I can just see it!  And given any bit of luck, they will be on the walls and looking fabulous by the weekend! Its all coming together folks - its all coming together!

...I also have come to the conclusion that I want that job - the job of naming paint colors. Really, I do - how fun would that be!

I have also been contemplating  fabric design...

How does one go about doing this? I know it takes forever and people are rejected repeatedly, I hear the fabric design world is brutal... but how fun would it be to do that? You can either created by hand or via computer.

So today, while outlining the upteenth fire truck for a upcoming show... my mind will be wondering to  what would make a beautiful fabric - even if it never happens, it will be fun to think about. And lets face it, just about it anything is more fun then fire trucks and cranky customers :)

1 comments:

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

LOL. I love paint names. Our living room is "wasabi" :)

My lavender on the porch wall is Innuendo (I said Rendezvous earlier but was wrong)...

Wouldn't naming paints be fun?