It's official - yup, I am famous.

Well, not technically yet. But I am on my way. LOL

A couple posts ago I mentioned my intention to design some fabric. I love to design & I LOVE fabric, sounds like a match made in heaven.

Well I found this website

http://www.spoonflower.com/welcome

and if you search my name or you can directly to my site


http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/emcmom 

you can view my creations. I currently have only two posted, as it is taking some time to turn all  my thoughts and sketches into digital masterpieces, but how cool is this?

Once I have a design up I can order my own fabric  - anything from a swatch to a massive amount of yardage! Once I approve of the swatch, make any changes to the file I deem necessary, I can then put my designs up for sale. So anyone, say you, who happens to be in dire need of some awesome bird print material, can find me, and order my print!

I feel like a giddy school girl. I am beyond excited.

Just had to share :)

0 comments: