This is me lately...

***i stole this idea from another blogger :) ***

....wondering how I am going to stand putting my baby on the bus for the first day of preschool.

....wondering when the maid will come and fold all this laundry.. (we don't have a maid)

...wondering why boys are such daredevils.

....wishing my little girl could stay little forever, she is getting to big to fast.

....contemplating my next move in life - career wise.

...considering doing another bazaar/craft show in the fall to get rid of all these 'creations'.

....knowing that if I do a craft show - it won't be at the local Lutheran church - those ladies are crabby!

...wondering, just how much trouble I would get into for punching short man? seriously, how much?

....happy that this summer hasn't been unbelievably hot - thankful for the warmth and dreading the snow.

....considering a Christmas without so many toys!

....thinking of writing a book of sorts - so many stories, tales (fiction or non-fiction, even I am not sure) ... who knows!

...loving my new hair cut.

...feeling very grown up now that I own a flat iron.

...wondering what a Diet Coke would even taste like after going 2 months without one.

... still laughing at the thought of Esdin getting one pair of shoes, McCaiden getting 3 :) - Girls need options! I explained. And Payless was having a sale! Who can resist slip on black shoes with jingles! Or Princess tennis shoes! or Brown leather loafers for jumpers.

...editing photos for new note cards.

...wanting to go home on this Friday afternoon... No ambition, none.

2 comments:

MoBea said...

I bought a bunch of Perrier water- I'm hoping the fizzy will help get the Coke out of my life- but it's still just a hope..
Anut

~Beth~ said...

No such luck... nothing like that drag off that diet coke! :) Good luck!