Fruits of my labor

My scrap blankets!
These are in various stages of completion. Some are done, some need binding, some need to be quilted....Some are small, dolly size and others are larger. It all depends on the amount of fabric I had... Except for the back on 2 and the batting, I had all this fabric - plus a ton more! on hand.

McCaiden loves this one,
"Smiley Faces Log Cabin" (35"x47").



"Neapolitan - Crazy Squares" (26"x30")


"Jumping Monkeys" (22"x22") - flannel and so soft!!!


This one is so ugly its cool! All this fabric except two big squares was bought for $1 - maybe two years ago? at a garage sale! The backing is fabric from my Grandma's stash that has been stashed at my house for over 3 years!
"Crazy Patches" (50"x70")


I love the way this turned out! So fun and bright. Just strips of all kinds of fun girly fabric sewn together.
"Stripes" (56"x50")


This one is flannel fabric squares and soft corduroy back...
"Simple Squares" (28"x28")


"Crazy Pinwheels" (50"x36")


"On the Angle" (23"x23")


This one was fun! I dyed this one in Starbucks coffee! Even though it has been washed, it stills gives off the faint smell of coffee... and the colors came out muted and "uneven" - I really like the way it ended up.
"Starbucks" (48"x37")


I am working on one more right now that is a log cabin front and a flannel safari animals back - very cute for a little boy. I also have to finish the LARGE blanket I started some 2 years ago... all corduroy squares from Grandma's stash that Aunt Mari thought I needed :)

4 comments:

MoBea said...

Great job, Bethie- I like them all.
Anut

Nickie said...

Great job, Beth!! Love them all - especially the "Starbucks" one. Very nice!

Kristy said...

I love these quilts Beth!! You do such a great job!! I really like the "Neapolitan - Crazy Squares" very cool!! :) ~Kristy

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

Love these pictures, Beth!