My newest ambition...

To use all (ok, not all, that would be near impossible) but nearly all my fabric in one form or another before purchasing more. I am really excited to do this. I am using all I have, that isn't enough for really anything else and making blankets... I have no idea what size they will end up and I don't have a clue who is going to get them but this is going to be fun. I just need to use up some of this stuff. Plus with the reno done upstairs, we are starting on the downstairs and hopefully by Christmas or next tax season we will have the bathroom done downstairs and I will be moving "my room" elsewhere.

I have two done, I just have to finish the binding. I have six more ready to be created.

I went thru all my fabric and divided it up. One girly, one more boyish, one neutral, one crazy fun, one just plain solid colors

I also was given a rather large box of 2"squares and plan to sew those together in no apparent order to create some awesome masterpiece. Also I almost have my scrap quilt nearly done, just need to find something to bind it with.

As well I am working on McCaiden's bird quilt and Esdin's puzzle quilt. And I started a creation out of the yarn that A-NUT Molli gave me (thanks :) )
So much sewing! I am excited!

And the perfect time to work on it... its raining and the kids are grandma's house (fingers crossed for a good day) while dad is at meetings in Saginaw... So I have until 10pm tonight - ALONE :) That hasn't happened in FOREVER!!!!

1 comments:

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

You have a WONDERFUL night, my friend!