I am jumping on the bandwagon...again...

Seriously, I am so fed up with my body!

I have on and off over the past year, tried so many things... but food is my THING! I love food, I honestly just need to think about food and suddenly I believe I am hungry and need to eat. I spend about 8 minutes on the treadmill and feel as though my legs are going to fall off and my chest is going to explode.

I am out of shape! I am REALLY out of shape!!!!

I gave up pop on May 28 and haven't had a diet Coke since! yeah me - HUGE accomplishment.
If I can do that, I CAN do this!!!

This time I am going to do it! I am going to say no to food! I despise the way my clothes fit or don't fit, the way I look in and out of my clothes. I think that is a big part of my depression, anxiety, stress - I hate the way I look.

So next week - lets say Wednesday I will start... I will be back from vacation and I can focus on me.

Not exactly sure of my plan of attack yet, but I swear that I will be on the treadmill everyday, eat only at meal times - no snacking, and eat tons of protein and vegetables. I will pack my lunch everyday at work, no more eating from cafeteria.

I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

MoBea said...

Honey, it will never work as long as you "hate the way you look". Give that up and do it for you. Gotta love yourself first, last and always. Anut

MoBea said...

now if I could only quit smoking...
Anut