Can we say 2?

Yes, I applied for yet another job... This one in my field, and still in GR but sounds very exciting. No news is good news and I was feeling rather thrilled that I actually put my name out there. Dennis had to pull this day to "say a stupid man thing" and it totally beat me down about changing jobs...ugghhh... men. I just wanted support. I just wanted someone to be thrilled like I was.

I got two beautiful letters of recommendation from friends I have worked for. Thanks ladies! They made me smile and totally made me feel worthy and appreciated. And we all know, that lots of days as a mom, you don't feel worthy and appreciated!

This weekend I hope is fun. I have sewing to do - I have such a cool idea for my fabric, Anut Molli :) (yes, that is supposed to say Anut) and I hope it turns out... 6 weeks and I can't wait. I am also a gluten for punishment and am doing two craft shows this fall. So I have plenty of things to accomplish before then.

Last night my little girl and I fell asleep on the couch watching Happy Feet. It was splendid. She is my cuddle monkey, my best friend. I love how she flops her arm over my face and her sweet breath on my cheek... Even though my arm was alseep and my neck and crink in it, I didn't dare move. I was enjoying it too much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Anut